Return To Learn Scholarship
Schoolcraft College offers a limited number of Return to Learn Scholarship awards for students over the age of 25 returning to college to pursue their first degree or certificate. This award is for 1 year and is non-renewable.
Students that have attended other colleges or universities must have their academic transcripts transferred to Schoolcraft College for consideration. Students that have earned a prior degree are not eligible. Missing transcripts will delay the processing of the scholarship application. Students must be new students entering college for the first time or returning to college after a 2 year period of non-enrollment. Continuing students that attended in 2019/2020 or 2020/2021 are not eligible.
- Must be over the age of 25
- First-time college students and/or returning to college after a 2 year period of non-enrollment
- Must submit copies of all transcripts (unofficial ok.)
- Students must be a regularly admitted student enrolled in credit coursework toward a first-degree program or certificate.
- Students must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Varies - up to $1000 each semester
- Supplemental Questions
- Educational Goals: What are your educational goals at Schoolcraft College and in the future at other colleges/universities?
- I am 25 years of age or older.
- I am a first time college student or returning to college after a 2 year period of non-enrollment.
- Are you enrolling at Schoolcraft College for the first time?
- Please indicate the terms that you will begin taking classes at Schoolcraft College?
- What is the highest degree or level of school you have completed? If currently enrolled, highest degree received.
- College transcripts: If you have completed courses towards a previous degree, include transcript copies from all colleges attended.
- Show 2 more