Faculty Academic - Coding Specialist Scholarship
This scholarship has been developed to recognize outstanding Coding Specialist students at Schoolcraft College.
The Coding Specialist Faculty Academic Scholarship awards $500 to a student registered for the Winter 2022 semester for 6 or more credit hours.
- Pursuing Coding Specialist at Schoolcraft College.
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the Fall 2021 semester.
- Have at least a 3.5 Schoolcraft College cumulative grade point average.
- Submit two reference forms from an outside source (individuals not affiliated with Schoolcraft college; see attached forms.)
- Submit a letter stating:
- o Current extracurricular activities relating to your program
- o Specific need(s) for the scholarship
- o Reason for selecting this career.
- Program Coordinator/Administrator will verify student is officially admitted to the program upon receipt of Faculty Academic Scholarship Application.
- Supplemental Questions
- I am pursuing Coding Specialist at Schoolcraft College.
- I have completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current Fall semester.
- Submit a letter stating: (1) Current extracurricular activities relating to your program (2) Specific need(s) for scholarship (3) Reason for selecting this career
- By submitting my Faculty Scholarship application, I am authorizing the college to release information about me and my essay (if applicable) to internal and/or external media, with the potential to be published.