Faculty Academic - Welding Scholarship
This scholarship has been developed to recognize outstanding Welding students at Schoolcraft College.
The Welding Faculty Academic Scholarship awards $500 to a student registered for the Winter 2021 semester for 6 or more credit hours.
- Pursuing a program of study or courses at Schoolcraft College.
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current fall semester.
- Have at least a 3.0 Schoolcraft College cumulative grade point average.
- Completed at least two WELD courses at Schoolcraft College.
- Have at least a 3.25 grade point average in WELD courses.
- Supplemental Questions
- I have completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current Fall semester.
- I have completed at least two WELD courses at Schoolcraft College.
- By submitting my Faculty Scholarship application, I am authorizing the college to release information about me and my essay (if applicable) to internal and/or external media, with the potential to be published.