Faculty Academic - Computer Graphics Technology (CGT) Scholarship
This scholarship has been developed to recognize outstanding Computer Graphics Technology students at Schoolcraft College.
The CGT Faculty Academic Scholarship awards $500 to a student registered for the Winter 2021 semester for 6 or more credit hours.
- Pursuing either a certificate or an associate at Schoolcraft College.
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the Fall 2020 semester.
- Have at least a 3.0 Schoolcraft College cumulative grade point average.
- Completed at least 6 credit hours of CGT courses.
- Have at least a 3.5 cumulative grade point average in all CGT courses.
- Receive the recommendation of a CGT faculty member based upon a review of student work.
- Supplemental Questions
- I have completed at least 6 credit hours of CGT courses.
- Submit recommendation of a CGT faculty member based upon a review of student work.
- I have completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current Fall semester.
- By submitting my Faculty Scholarship application, I am authorizing the college to release information about me and my essay (if applicable) to internal and/or external media, with the potential to be published.