Faculty Academic - Nursing Career Ladder Curriculum (NCLC) Second Year Associates Degree Nursing (ADN) Scholarship
This scholarship has been developed to recognize outstanding NCLC 2nd year students at Schoolcraft College.
The NCLC 2nd Year Associate Degree Nursing Faculty Academic Scholarship awards $500 to a student registered for the Winter 2021 semester for 6 or more credit hours.
- Pursuing an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) at Schoolcraft College.
- Completed at least 12 credit hours of nursing courses at Schoolcraft College prior to Fall 2020.
- Have at least a 3.5 cumulative grade point average in all Schoolcraft College Nursing courses and no previous withdrawals or failures from any NCLC course.
- Have at least a 3.0 Schoolcraft College cumulative grade point average.
- Have demonstrated exceptional clinical performance as evaluated by the Nursing faculty.
- Supplemental Questions
- I am pursuing an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) at Schoolcraft College.
- I have completed at least 12 credit hours in the NCLC program at Schoolcraft College.
- By submitting my Faculty Scholarship application, I am authorizing the college to release information about me and my essay (if applicable) to internal and/or external media, with the potential to be published.