Alternate Route Teacher Certification Scholarship
The Alternate Route Teacher Certification grant is geared toward students currently holding a baccalaureate degree or higher in a non-education field that are pursuing an accelerated path to their Provisional or Professional secondary or elementary education teacher certification. This grant may assist eligible students with tuition, fee and book expenses up to $500.
- Currently hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a non-education field,
- Accepted in the Alternate Route Certification Program: Elementary or Secondary,
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
Currently accepting applications for Fall 2020 and Winter 2021.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you currently have a baccalaureate degree or higher in a non-education field?
- Are you pursuing the ARC - accelerated path to teacher certification?
- Please indicate the semester for which you are requesting the Alternate Route to Teacher Certification Scholarship? (You must be enrolled at least 6 credits to be eligible.)