Faculty Academic - Homeland Security Scholarship
This scholarship has been developed to recognize outstanding Homeland Security students at Schoolcraft College.
The Homeland Security Faculty Academic Scholarship awards $500 to a student registered for the Winter 2021 semester for 6 or more credit hours.
- Pursuing Homeland Security at Schoolcraft College.
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current fall semester.
- Have at least a 3.0 Schoolcraft College cumulative grade point average.
- A letter of reference from an outside source.
- Submit a letter with Scholarship Application outlining:
o current extracurricular activities related to homeland security
o why you should be selected
- Supplemental Questions
- I am pursuing Homeland Security at Schoolcraft College
- Submit an essay outlining: (1) current extracurricular activities related to homeland security (2) why you should be selected
- Submit a letter of reference from an outside source.
- I have completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current Fall semester.
- By submitting my Faculty Scholarship application, I am authorizing the college to release information about me and my essay (if applicable) to internal and/or external media, with the potential to be published.