Faculty Academic - Physics Scholarship
This scholarship has been developed to recognize outstanding Physics students at Schoolcraft College.
The Physics Faculty Academic Scholarship awards $500 to a student registered for the Winter 2021 semester for 6 or more credit hours.
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current fall semester.
- Have at least a 3.0 Schoolcraft College cumulative grade point average.
- Registered for 6 or more credit hours during the Winter 2021 semester
- Currently enrolled in PHYS 181 or PHYS 211, and planning to enroll in PHYS 182 or PHYS 212 in the Winter 2021 semester.
- Take Physics Achievement Test at the Learning Assistance Center, (LAC).
- Supplemental Questions
- I have completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current Fall semester.
- I understand I must take the Physics Achievement Test at the Learning Assistance Center, (LAC),to be considered for this scholarship. (see the Testing Center for test dates)
- I am currently enrolled in PHYS 181 or PHYS 211 and plan to enroll in PHYS 182 or PHYS 212 in the upcoming Winter semester.
- By submitting my Faculty Scholarship application, I am authorizing the college to release information about me and my essay (if applicable) to internal and/or external media, with the potential to be published.