Faculty Academic - Sound Recording Technology (SRT) Scholarship
*This scholarship has been developed to recognize outstanding Sound Recording students at Schoolcraft College. *
The Sound Recording Technology Faculty Academic Scholarship awards $500 to a student registered for the Winter 2021 semester for 6 or more credit hours.
- Pursuing Sound Recording Technology Associate’s degree at Schoolcraft College.
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current fall semester.
- Have at least a 3.0 Schoolcraft College cumulative grade point average.
- Have at least a 3.5 Schoolcraft College cumulative grade average in Recording Technology courses.
- Demonstrates aptitude in Recording Technology by means of studio field trips and in the F-300 lab.
- Demonstrates self motivation.
- Supplemental Questions
- I am pursuing Sound Recording Technology Associate’s degree at Schoolcraft College.
- I have completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current Fall semester.