Faculty Academic - Massage Therapy Scholarship
This scholarship has been developed to recognize outstanding Massage Therapy students at Schoolcraft College.
The Massage Therapy Faculty Academic Scholarship awards $500 to a student registered for the Winter 2021 semester for 6 or more credit hours.
- Pursuing Massage Therapy at Schoolcraft College.
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current fall semester.
- Have at least a 3.0 Schoolcraft College cumulative grade point average.
- Submit a letter of reference from an outside source (individual not affiliated with Schoolcraft College; see attached forms).
- Submit a letter stating:
o current extracurricular activities relating to your program
o specific need(s) for scholarship
o reason for selecting this career
- Program Coordinator/Administrator will verify student is officially admitted to the program upon receipt of Faculty Academic Scholarship Application.
- Supplemental Questions
- I am pursuing Massage Therapy at Schoolcraft College.
- I have completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current Fall semester.
- Submit a letter of reference from an outside source.
- Submit a letter stating: (1) Current extracurricular activities relating to your program (2) Specific need(s) for scholarship (3) Reason for selecting this career
- By submitting my Faculty Scholarship application, I am authorizing the college to release information about me and my essay (if applicable) to internal and/or external media, with the potential to be published.