Faculty Academic - Economics Scholarship
This scholarship has been developed to recognize outstanding Economics students at Schoolcraft College.
The Economics Faculty Academic Scholarship awards $500 to a student registered for the Winter 2021 semester for 6 or more credit hours.
- Enrolled in the Liberal Arts transfer program at Schoolcraft College.
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current fall semester.
- Have at least a 3.0 Schoolcraft College cumulative grade point average.
- Completed at least 4 credit hours of traditional ECON courses at Schoolcraft College.
- Have at least a 3.25 grade point average in ECON courses
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org a 500 word typed essay, that describes a current economic event which impacts the United States of America or your local community, with scholarship application. Your essay should be thoroughly researched, and written in standard English (i.e., complete, clear, sentences, free of grammatical errors, spelling errors, etc.). For help in these areas, contact Schoolcraft’s Writing Fellows program.
- Supplemental Questions
- I have completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current Fall semester.
- I have completed at least 4 credit hours of traditional ECON courses at Schoolcraft College.
- By submitting my Faculty Scholarship application, I am authorizing the college to release information about me and my essay (if applicable) to internal and/or external media, with the potential to be published.