Faculty Academic - Humanities Scholarship
This scholarship has been developed to recognize outstanding Humanities students at Schoolcraft College.
The Humanities Faculty Academic Scholarship awards $500 to a student registered for the Winter 2020 semester for 6 or more credit hours.
- Pursuing an Associate Degree, which includes taking a Humanities course at Schoolcraft College.
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current fall semester.
- Have at least a 3.0 Schoolcraft College cumulative grade point average.
- Have a cumulative gpa of at least 3.75 in Humanities courses.
- Must be currently enrolled in HUM 150, 190, 215, 231, or 232.
- Receive the recommendation of a Humanities Department faculty member.
- Supplemental Questions
- I am pursuing an Associate Degree, which includes taking a Humanities course at Schoolcraft College.
- I have completed at least 12 credit hours at Schoolcraft College before the start of the current Fall semester.
- I am currently enrolled in HUM 150, 190, 215, 231, or 232.
- By submitting my Faculty Scholarship application, I am authorizing the college to release information about me and my essay (if applicable) to internal and/or external media, with the potential to be published.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a Schoolcraft College Humanities instructor.