Ocelots Book Fund
The Ocelot’s Book Fund was created to assist students with the cost of textbooks. A limited number of grants will be awarded each academic year to students who demonstrate financial need. Students will be eligible for up to $250 per term for the Fall and Winter semesters. Purchases will be limited to textbooks only.
In order to be eligible for the grant, students must meet the following criteria:
- Complete a current year Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Be enrolled full time in the fall and winter terms (12 or more credits)
- Be a regularly admitted student at Schoolcraft College working toward their first certificate or degree.
- Must be meeting “Satisfactory Academic Progress”
- Varies - up to $250 each semester
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a US Citizen?
- I have completed a current-year Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- What is the highest degree or level of school you have completed? If currently enrolled, highest degree received.
- College transcripts: If you have completed courses towards a previous degree, include transcript copies from all colleges attended.
- I understand that I must be enrolled full time (12 or more credits) in order to receive this scholarship
- I understand that I must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress in order to be eligible for the Ocelot Book Fund. Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA and complete at least 67% of the courses attempted at Schoolcraft College.
- Indicate the semester(s) for which you are requesting assistance:
- Amount you are requesting for Books
- Provide a detailed explanation of your request. If you would like assistance for books or supplies, you must include an itemized list with amounts.
- Show 4 more