Schoolcraft Student Ambassador Program
Student Ambassador Program
Benefits of Being a Student Ambassador
- Receive a $1000 scholarships ($500 per semester fall & winter)
- Gain great resume experience
- Build leadership skills
- Participate in social activities with other students
- Network with faculty and staff
- Must have and maintain a minimum of a 3.0 or higher grade point average
- Must be regularly admitted student (Dual and Guest Students are not eligible)
- Must meet standard academic progress
Application Deadline is Friday, May 31, 2019
Student Ambassador Commitments
Student Ambassadors must complete at least 100 hours of service total or 50 hours per semester (fall/winter). There are a number of mandatory events that you must participate in as an ambassador. The remainder of your hours will be completed by choosing events that interest you.
- $1,000 ($500 per semester Fall/Winter)
- Supplemental Questions
- Why would you like to be a Student Ambassador at Schoolcraft College?
- What do you see as the greatest challenge for college students?
- What advice would you offer to seniors in high school about preparing for college?
- Leadership Experience: Please list up to three of your most significant leadership experiences from high school and beyond.
- Brief Description
- List your grade level(s) at the time of this experience:
- Volunteer Work: Please list up to three of your volunteering experiences from high school and beyond.
- List your grade level(s) at the time of this volunteer work.
- Name of Volunteer Work & Brief Description
- Sports/Activities: Please list up to three of your significant sports or activities from high school and beyond.
- List your grade level(s) at the time of this activity.
- Name of Sport/Activity & Brief Description
- Honors, Awards, and Recognition: Please list up to three of your most significant honors, awards, or other recognition from high school and beyond.
- List your grade level(s) at the time of this Honor/Award/Recogntion
- Name of Honor & Brief Description
- Work Experience: Please note your two most recent employment positions.
- 1. Company Name
- 2. Your Job Title
- 3. Dates of Employment
- Transcript: Send or attach a copy of your high school transcript (new student), or your Schoolcraft College transcript (current Schoolcraft College student.)
- Optional: You may request a letter of recommendation to include with this application. You should notify this individual to expect an email regarding this request.
- Optional: You may upload a letter of recommendation.
- Optional: You may attach your resume.
- Show 7 more