Metro Detroit Area Culinary Scholarship
Schoolcraft College offers this unique educational opportunity to Metro Detroit Area students who are enrolled in an eligible Culinary Arts and Management program. This opportunity offers financial support to eligible students in achieving their career goals.
- Assist with coverage of tuition, fees, and books up to $1,000 per semester.
- Students are required to complete a current year FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Students are required to maintain a 2.5GPA in all culinary classes and a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Entering students must have a minimum 3.0 high school grade point average
- Students must be enrolled in an eligible Culinary Arts certificate or degree granting program.
- Students must be residents of Wayne, Oakland, or Macomb Counties.
- Bachelor level students must be enrolled full time
Funds are available for Fall 2019 and Winter 2020
- $2,000 (up to $1000 each semester)
- Supplemental Questions
- I have completed a current-year Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- My current GPA is a 2.5 or higher.
- I am currently enrolled in an eligible certificate or associates degree program in the Culinary department.
- I am currently enrolled in the Bachelors of Culinary Arts program and I understand that I must attend full time to be eligible for the scholarship.
- What is the highest degree or level of school you have completed? If currently enrolled, highest degree received.
- Please indicate the semester for which you are requesting the scholarship?
- College transcripts: If you have completed courses towards a previous degree, include transcript copies from all colleges attended.
- Short Essay (500 words maximum): Why you want to pursue a profession in the culinary arts field?
- Show 3 more